Pages

Sunday 2 February 2014

Ronaldo: I could play in France one day

The Portugal star, who has appreciated an alternate fantastic fight with 22 objectives in 20 La Liga amusements as such, was connected with a potential switch to Paris Saint-Germain preceding marking another contract at Santiago Bernabeu a year ago. 

Talking on Sunday, the Blancos forward was open in examining his footballing yearnings and, while he focused on he is quick to see out his five-year bargain with the Spanish goliaths, he indicated a premium in Ligue 1. 



"France has dependably been inviting to the Portuguese individuals. It's a nation that I truly cherish. Everything I can say in regards to French fans is that they keep on supporting me. 

I want to stay here, I'm exceptionally cheerful." 

It's an in number group and will be difficult to defeat. 

Ronaldo asserted his second Ballon d'or of his vocation a month ago after his staggering structure in 2013, and the 28-year-old concedes the enthusiastic function will live long in his memory. 

"Possibly individuals were astounded to see me shout [when I won]," he said. 

"In any case the individuals who know me realize that this is the true Cristiano. Somebody legit. This is the actuality, this is not the picture that I provide for them myself. It was characteristic. Having my child at my side, it was an unbelievable minute. It was a standout amongst the most lovely nights of my life. 

"[franck] Ribery, for instance Lionel Messi, merited to win it as well. They achieved a great deal of things. Be that as it may the ball was in my court. Individuals voted for me since I made a wonderful season. 

"It will be difficult to whip my record [of 69 goals], however nothing is outlandish. I will try my hardest, as dependably. I trust I won't have any damages. I am readied for this test.

No comments:

Post a Comment